jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

and I said Yes!

I wouldn't have imagined in a million years, that one of my dreams would come true. Everything comes to me UNEXPECTED. Or maybe they don't but I'm not really Sherlock Holmes, so you get the idea. I think I'm still sort of dazed, or maybe it's the painkiller's side effect, I'm not sure. For one thing is, I feel DIFFERENT. I don't know, somewhere my inner 8 year-old-self seemed to have pouted and made a tremendous tantrum. And somewhere my rebellious old goth-loving teen persona just closed her room door and hang the DO NOT DISTURB sign. I guess I heard a crack, something coming out of a shell.. What is it? Could it be? Is it a new, young adult me? Suddenly the concept of compromising seems terribly scary, making me want to go back to my eight year-old-self, throw myself on my belly and watch Power Rangers and not worrying about anything at all...

1 comentario:

  1. siiii power rangers! awww good old memories fren!
    love youuuu and I'm sooo happy for you!
    xoxoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar