miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Raining...

Well this is my first blog post, and I'm actually looking forward to using it. The reason I opened up a blog, is for therapeutic uses, I believe. I need to find some way to become immortal and not forgotten, and what better way this day and age than on the net.
In this cold, rainy and God-forsaken day, I am as to this moment, a 23 year old, female, Law School Graduate, and embarrassingly Unemployed. I think it is very hard to accept that last bit. Though I'm currently starting to accept the fact that I'm just running on some ill mannered luck. They say things could get worst, and they could, I agree.
I guess fear is starting to creep up and eat away my pink dreams and start to color wash my "Vie en Rose". I had so many dreams, you know? And now I'm afraid I'll fail to make them come true, and have to live a dreamless life.

1 comentario:

  1. ay amigaaa amo tu bloggie y todo en inglés a la Mily style! jaja te quiero fren y felicidades x el riiinggg!!

    ResponderEliminar